My Travel Map

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trip to Hyderabad Cont.......

Again it was a day of travel for me. The flight from Hyderabad to Vijayawada was uneventful. I was able to see some of the flooding in the vicinity of the airport from the flight as it came in to land. I also observed another interesting thing, I saw large agricultural plots. (Not always seen in Asia) It looked like there was mechanized farming going on or they were using low cost labour but cultivating on large plots. Either way the economies of scale will start to yield better profits for these farmers. It looks like the effort of the late chief minister of AP who was in to agriculture has had some success.

After landing I had to get to Chilakaluript (2 hours by road) to reach the client. I am at there guest house preparing for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment