My Travel Map

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Next Consulting Assignments

I am planning for several assignments from November to January. They will be in Sri Lanka; I will have to visit Yaphuwa, Dambulla, Trincomalee, Batticaloa, Ampara and Hambantota for the assignments. The assignments are organization assessments and evaluations. I am looking forward to traveling to the East of Sri Lanka as I have not been there during the last 6 months. Hope to see a big difference there. I have to fit in the assignments with the December holidays, it is going to be tough.

It is amazing how at the end of every year you get a rush of assignments that the client wants done before the end of the year. You also see a similar pattern in March as well. The same can also be said regarding requests for training.

No comments:

Post a Comment