My Travel Map

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trip to Hyderabad Cont....

Well there are scheduling issues so will go to get my ticket & visa on thursday. Everything else is back on schedule. Trying to contact some of my friends who are in India so that we may be able to meet over there.

I have been doing this job since 2002 and travelling overseas since then; however this trip will be my first time on a budget airline. Dont know what to expect? When I got my online booking it said Meal - To be purchased. some how flying and buying your food did not sound OK to me. I am sure that what ever my first choice is it will be over by the time the airline staff get to me.

Anyway need to finish up all the stuff for today to be able to watch the opening match between Sri Lanka & South frica (ICC Trophy)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Roshanga

    nice to know you've started to blog as well! Keep it up and I will keep checking...Who is client in India?
    Best from Belize!
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanne,

    Its a Word and Deed India and another small ngo funded by W & D

    How is Belize?

    regards

    Roshangha

    ReplyDelete